On Arrival at Delhi pickup from Railway station / Airport and to Corbett. On arrival, check-in to
the hotel. After dinner, sleep comfortably at the hotel for the night.
Early morning go for a pre book safari (At extra Cost ) of the Jim Corbett National park, home to a large variety of flora and fauna. The famous royal Bengal tiger has its home here and you are sure to catch a glimpse or two of the Hunter of all hunters. After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Nainital . After reaching there check in hotel and spend the night in leisure.
After breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing tour, beginning with boating at the famous Naini Lake and a visit to the holy Naina Devi Temple. After that, visit famous picnic spots like Naina Peak, Snow View, Lands End etc enjoy day at leisure Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi. Upon arrival at Delhi transfer to Airport/Railway station. For onward destination.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation for 3 Nights and 4 Days.
- Pick-up and drop in a dedicated vehicle
- Room with breakfast
- Dedicated Vehicle for the entire trip
- Decent knowledgeable driver for the entire trip
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airfare / train fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in 'Inclusions'.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- 5% GST
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.