On your arrival at Bagdogra Airport/NJP station, you will be transferred to Gangtok. Check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Over Night at Gangtok.
Drive to Tsongo Lake (Alt 12000ft/3600M), a high altitude alpine lake close to Indo-China Border. Enjoy playing in snow and try Yak Ride and proceed further to Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Back to Hotel for late Lunch. Afternoon free. Overnight at Gangtok.
Morning drive to Lachen in North Sikkim (Alt 9175Ft / 2750M). On the way visit Singhik, Seven Sister Water Falls, Chungthang Confluence. Lunch at a local restaurant on the way (at own cost). Check in at local Guest house or hotel. Free evening and Overnight at Lachen.
Early morning drive to Thangu Village (Alt 13625Ft / 4100M), a remote high altitude village of Tibetan Nomads and also proceed further to Chopta Valley (Alt 13325Ft / 4000M) to get some breathtaking view of alpine valley of frozen rivers. From Chopta Valley drive for another 30kms in 1.5hr to Gurudongmar Lake (Alt 17375Ft / 5225M) close to Tibet Border, the one of the Highest and biggest fresh water lakes in Sikkim. Back to Lachen for Lunch.
LACHEN TO LACHUNG, 50 KMS IN 2.5HRS - Check out from Lachen and drive further to Lachung (Alt 8075Ft / 2425M) via Chungthang. En route visit Chungthang Confluence and Vimnala Water Falls. Check in at hotel. Free evening Overnight at Lachung.
Early morning drive to Yumthang Valley (Alt 11925Ft / 3575M), an Alpine flower valley in North Sikkim. Enjoy the scenic landscape and Hot spring and drive back to Lachung for Lunch. Free evening to roam around the village and river valley. Overnight at Lachung.
Optional Yumesamdong Valley (Alt 15750Ft / 4725M)for Indian tourists only- From Yumthang Valley you can drive for another 30kms in 1.5hr to Yumesamdong or Zero Point close to Tibet Border (At an extra cost), and back to Lachung.
Check out from Lachung and drive back to Gangtok (Alt 5550Ft / 1675M) via Chungthang. Check in at hotel by late afternoon. Free evening Overnight at Gangtok.
Check out from Gangtok hotel and drive back to Airport/Railway station. Farewell and tour ends.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- 3 Nights accommodation in Gangtok
- 2 Nights accommodation in Lachung
- 1 Night accommodation in Lachen
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- All Sightseeing Points As Directed In The Tour Itinerary
- 01 Exclusive Standard Vehicle As Directed In The Tour Itinerary)
- Parking Fees
- 24 Hrs Customer Care Assistance
- Specific Tour Coordinator Throughout The Tour.
- GST Included.
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.