Upon your arrival in Bangkok you will be transferred to Pattaya, which is a short 2 hours drive from Bangkok. In the evening, proceed for Alcazar show. Overnight at the hotel in Pattaya.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the sparkling blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand by a speedboat, and arrive at the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan), where you will spend the day luxuriating under the welcoming tropical sun. You can lounge, swim, snorkel or simply enjoy the sun at the island’s immaculate golden beaches. You all have the option of viewing the beautiful coral formations around the island either through a glass-bottom boat or by diving in. Upon your return from the island, you will enjoy a scrumptious Indian lunch at Pattaya. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight in Pattaya.
Travel tip: Don’t forget to carry your swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
Post a filling breakfast at the hotel, you check-out and drive back to Bangkok. On the way, you shall proceed for a half-day city tour of Bangkok on a comfortable coach. We start with Pattaya gems Gallery followed by fascinating temples around the capital (Bangkok) like the Wat Traimit housing a five-and-half ton golden Buddha statue and the Marble Temple. The tour will give you an in-depth understanding of the traditions and culture of Bangkok.
The evening is free for shopping and chilling around the Bangkok streets.
After a buffet breakfast, proceed for a Full day tour of Safari world and Marine park followed by buffet lunch. Overnight at hotel in Bangkok.
After breakfast, spend the morning at leisure. Laer in the day, you will be picked up for departure transfer to the airport for flight way back home.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel transfers on SIC Basis
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel transfers on SIC Basis
- Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport transfers on SIC Basis
- Half-day Coral Island Tour Incl. Lunch - SIC Basis
- Alcazar Show on SIC Basis
- Full-day Safari World Incl. Lunch - SIC Basis
- Half-day Bangkok City Tour - SIC Basis
- Thailand Visa
- Items of Personal Nature.
- Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
- Early Check-in and Late Checkout
- Tips, porterage, laundry and phone calls
- Travel insurance & GST
- Hotel is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.